Sight is good. My eyes are no longer dry, and going against Dr's orders, I'm back in eye makeup :) I still have 5 drops to do several times each day, but according to the research I've done this is necessary due to the fact that during the Lasik procedure, the laser actually severs the nerves that tell your eyes when they are dry and when to make more tears. So, I suffer on. If drops are the worst I have to deal with, I'll take it. Eye drops are far more pleasant to deal with than a ripped contact or broken glasses. Night driving is still a struggle, but that *should* improve. I have another post-op tomorrow so I'll update more then.
Tonight is tumbling with my little guy (who, I might add, is almost 3!). He has a great time bopping and bouncing around with the other kids and hanging from the different bars. He really likes the trampoline but they keep that mostly put away which is annoying. The teachers are a little prissy - apparently they don't love dealing with a room full of toddlers for an hour.
Keeping you updated...
Tonight is tumbling with my little guy (who, I might add, is almost 3!). He has a great time bopping and bouncing around with the other kids and hanging from the different bars. He really likes the trampoline but they keep that mostly put away which is annoying. The teachers are a little prissy - apparently they don't love dealing with a room full of toddlers for an hour.
Keeping you updated...
No comments:
Post a Comment